We are looking for a Ladieswear Jersey Designer to join a thriving and growing business! Based in London this company offers hybrid working, a friendly and supportive team and is financially sound exploring new product categories.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering best-selling ladieswear jersey ranges bearing in mind the latest trends! You will play a critical role in delivering product design that will be aligned to customers briefs and in line with their brand DNA.
You will be self-motivated and creative, supporting on trend research and competitive shop reports along with presenting to key retailers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Trend research and development of seasonal/continuity/fabrics/colours and the creation of mood boards and presentations.
- Responsible for designing ladieswear jersey best-selling ranges from proto through to production.
- Attend and lead design meetings, presenting the collection alongside the Account Manager.
- Work collaboratively with Garment Technologists in regards to size specifications and technical construction.
- Design according to the customers brand DNA. considering core lines alongside newness.
- Source and develop fabric and trims.
- Previous experience designing ladieswear jersey.
- Excellent knowledge of jersey fabrics, capabilities and trends.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels.
- Proficient on Adobe Software, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good team player, highly motivated and inspiring.