We have an exciting new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many major E-tailers, looking for a ladies trend led woven designer based in London.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial womenswear wovens designer with a young handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
The ideal candidate must have a flare for fashion shapes and understand woven fabrication.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Develop new products and techniques on trend led woven garments
- Presenting ideas to the customers
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Research catwalk trends
- Put together mood boards
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experience as a young, trend led wovens designer who can demonstrate their knowledge of women's garments specialising in wovens
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- CAD skills as well as sketching essential