We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for Women’s wear Designers with soft woven’s multi-product selling into European fashion retailers. Based in Dusseldorf you will be working within a team of Designers, working closely with Buyers.
The ideal candidate would need to have designed young fast fashion and will be someone with international or European experience within fast fashion design, having worked in fast-paced environments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implement fashion forward trends in line with customer requirements
- Research and produce current design conceptions and trends
- Researching the high street, gain inspiration from Influencers, and Bloggers
- Source fabrics, and trims by attending fabric fairs, mills
- Responsible for sample requests & Tech Packs, liaising with the factories
- Demonstrate strong CAD skills using Adobe packages.
- Strong experience in womens wear multi product designs on wovens
- Able to use Microsoft packages to compile spreadsheets
- Experience of identifying current trends and shapes from catwalks to blog sites, comp shop trips and translate into commercial product and also produce customer trend analysis presentation boards.
- A good Knowledge and understanding of techniques, fabrics and finishes.
- Ability to work to design briefs buying sign off requirements.
- Applicants must have a keen eye for detail.
- Able to produce high quality specification sheets
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Strong presentation skills and verbal communication at all levels.
- Preferable experience working for the Inditex group through a supplier or for the brand.