Are you an experienced ladies Jersey designer from a supplier background with experience working with Primark and or large supermarkets ? If so I have a fabulous opportunity for one of my clients who are looking at strengthening their existing design team .You should have the ability to interpret latest catwalk trends to commercial designs and be confident with dealing and presenting to buyers.
Main Responsibilities will Include :
- Designing and developing ladieswear Jerseywear
- Research fashion trends, producing trend boards, catwalks, and sketches
- Ability to translate initial ideas & concepts into commercial designs
- Liaise with overseas factories primarily in Turkey
- Attend all customer meetings and work to set briefs.
- Manage Sampling and Development of Critical Path
- Weekly reports looking at the latest trends
- Presenting to Buyers
- Travel to shows and on inspirational trips
- Previous experience working for a supplier within jersey wear and experience working with Primark essential
- Must have a strong commercial eye, and an ability to interpret trends
- Excellent CAD and illustrator skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & have a pro-active approach.
- Strong organisation skills, and able to work to deadlines