This is a lovely company based near Brighton that designs fashion jewellery for the UK High Street. This role is responsible for creating and delivering the creative vision and design work to enable the delivery of the seasonal design brand and product strategy.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing an innovative and commercial range of fashion accessories to meet business requirements across the UK for stores and online.
- Designing products which exceed customers' expectations of the brand, whilst remaining commercial in approach.
- Designing products with an awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices.
- Working closely with the buying teams on colour palettes and trends for the coming seasons
- Working with the buying teams to define the collections and to produce them to reflect the companies concept whilst ensuring commerciality remains.
- Keeping abreast of current season sales and create fast-react product in season to meet demands.
- Continuing to complete inspirational research.
- Portfolio should be very directional and demonstrate an ability to think outside the box.
- Be very detailed from concept stage through to specs and final designs.
- Creativity and style.
- Good understanding of hard accessories design and development.
- Proven track record of delivering in season product.
- Proven ability of managing internal relationships and communications.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to identify new opportunities with exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels.
- Proficient CAD - Illustrator/Photoshop skills.
- Need to be experienced working with a global supply base
- A confident communicator, you will be very well organized.