We are helping a very busy Design Studio who are looking for a Graduate Designer to join their team.
You will be in the office 5 days a week helping 5 senior designers with CAD work and general Admin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in a fashion company that are very successful, they supply the UK high street with woven multi products.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organising and visually merchandising the showroom and keeping tidy- particularly before meetings.
- Keeping fabric library organised- particularly new swatches
- Preparing fabric packs to send out to customers.
- Arranging all design related incoming and outgoing parcels and post- both local and international.
- Liaising with the India factory team with any requests.
- Liaising with senior designers with any requests.
- Organising Development samples- eg: numbering, photographing and cataloguing.
- Assisting with trend boards and research, where required.
- Conducting comp shops
- Working on CADS
- Design Degree
- Degree or HND in fashion design ideally men/ boyswear or a keen interest in this area
- Good CAD skills with a good knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Sound understanding of fabric and trim bases
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong prioritisation skills and accuracy critical