We are currently working on behalf of a successful trendy and directional Fashion Brand based in London. They have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Designer to get their foot in the door and learn the business.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join a continually growing company.
This role will be working on their trend led boyswear accounts.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To support various teams, including design, production and technical
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- Daily communication with teh factories
- Helping put samples together, look books organised
- Required to work on look books,
- Chasing samples from factories and keeping the fabric library up to date
- Generally helping around the office on various different tasks that will help you grow within this extremely busy company.
- You must have graduated with a Fashion Design Degree
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Be computer literate,
- Have an understanding of how the fashion business works
- Confident and personable
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.