We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Denim Designer on Boyswear to work for our client that is an incredibly successful and growing business.
This role will be designing for some of the most well known international premium Boyswear brands on the market. You will have experience covering multiproduct with an emphasis on Denim but must also be able to do print, graphics and AOP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable global business offering progression and a fun, friendly and supportive team. This role is based in their Central London design Studio.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing Denim Boyswear with an older handwriting
- Sourcing fabrics
- Creating capsule collections
- Working on the technical garment side as well as designing
- Designing Shape, Graphic, and All Over Print
- Approving fabrics/lap dips/print strike offs etc
- Understanding trends and developing this into the ranges
- Needs to come from a denim background working mainly in kidswear,.
- Needs a minimum of about 4 years experience
- Knowledge on washes/trims/shapes/fabrics etc
- Knowledge of wovens/jersey/sweat is also advantageous
- Good with working in a team
- Presentation skills
- Experience in Illustrator must be proficient