This is a new role for my client a successful manufacturer of Ladies, Men's and Childrenswear to several high street retailers. One of their Key accounts is a major retailer and you will be the liaison between their business and the retailer to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communication and explore new avenues where they can further strengthen business relationships . My client is looking for someone who understands manufacturing and has either a retail or supplier background in Sourcing, Merchandising or Buying would be ideal for this role. This role based in the Uk and there will be travel to Sri Lanka when permitted
Main Responsibilities will include
- Consistently monitor Critical Path, improve workflow and create channels for problem solving.
- Detecting opportunities for meaningful collaboration between supplier and retailer and our client
- Elucidating, discussing and implementing actions that expand clients collaboration goals.
- Devising appropriate frameworks to derive maximum benefit from clients partnership with the retailer
- Foster and promote communication between both teams
- Liaise with Buying, merchandising and sourcing teams
- Excellent communicative skills.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software systems
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast paced work environment.
- Have deep understanding of apparel industry work flow.
- Ability to resolve issues , work independently and communicate well
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyse data and create necessary reports.
- Degree in apparel merchandising/ business management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in apparel industry.
- Happy to travel when required and permitted to Sri Lanka