We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Vetigraph Creative Pattern Cutter. This person must already have experience as a Pattern Cutter across jersey wear and Soft Separates, be self-motivated and can work individually as well as part of a team. Vetigraph experience preferred but will cross train if experienced on a different system
Main Responsibilities include:
- You will be required to work closely with design team and have sound knowledge of garment design and component make up.
- You will be responsible for producing lay plans and making first patterns.
- Produce specification sheets for production and execute fitting reports.
- Ensure bulk production meets standards.
- Work to a critical path ensuring timely flow of orders.
- Have experience as a Vetigraph Pattern cutter working across ladies' fashion but will cross train if experienced with other systems.
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills (manual and CAD).
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies jersey and soft separates.
- The ability to effectively communicate across internal departments and external sources.