I am seeking a creative Brand Manger to join a successful established business to look after the creative strategy for 2 jewellery/ fashion brands. This role is based remotely with occasional visits to head office in Essex
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of all creative channels including campaign shoots, social media content and in-store graphics/treatments and play a key role in the future development of the brand.
- Lead campaigns and create engaging content for the company's website and social media presence.
- Set the creative direction for the brand, working with the Brands Team
- Create and deliver content strategy and manage the content calendar across all channels
- Take responsibility for the full 360 process for all shoots; including talent selection, negotiations, styling and retouching notes.
- Develop and maintain creative publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content to promote the brands.
- Direct assets for on and offline ie in store graphic banners, paid and organic social campaigns.
- Develop relevant, original and high-quality content to promote the brands.
- Proven background working with commercial fashion brands
- Excellent attention to detail and following current trends enabling you to create aesthetically visual imagery and content.
- A confident, self-motivated individual, with solid project management experience.
- Analytical, able to trouble shoot but maintaining a highly creative edge.
- This role is aimed at anyone who loves to be in a creative environment, who is highly organised with great project management and a passion for product, bringing it to life online.