I have a wonderful new job opportunity to join a leading fashion supplier who work with the major supermarkets and retailers in the UK. Due to the company's ongoing success they are growing their offering and launching a Childrenswear division so are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record in Childrenswear with connections in major supermarkets and retailers. This really is an exciting time to be joining a large, successful, stable, and growing company.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain sales for key accounts of which the candidate will have complete ownership.
- Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
- Understanding key trends and having the 'eye' for fashion
- Understanding fabric and print developments across multi product
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Previous Account Management or Sales Management experience within the childrenswear supplier side.
- An established network of buyers within the supermarkets and high street retailers
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Proven Sales Record
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new clients
- Actioning Buyer's requests re production sampling
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team