An opportunity has arisen for a leading luxury fashion brand who are looking for a CFO to manage all aspects of financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting process. In addition, this is role will have responsibility within IT, logistics and production as well as finance so an understanding of these areas is imperative.
This role requires someone with great people skills and high energy who enjoys a challenge and wants to be part of an exciting journey with my client and who can help shape the organisation whilst providing robust and reliable business support.
Main Responsibilities and Person Specification
- Blend of both Controls and FP&A
- Overseeing a team of circa 10-12 (1-2 direct reports)
- Overseeing the Financial Controls and looking to 'up-skill' current team and initiate/support ongoing process developments and improvement
- Offering key FP&A / Commercial Support to CEO and other Non-Finance Leadership
- Support the CEO on innovation and improving the omnichannel experience as they look to drive the business forward
- This will be a combination of strategic and operational elements with lots of ownership and autonomy
- With full accountability of your areas of the business the CFO will be able to really shape the finance function
- Previous experience working for a Fashion Retailer or Brand essential
- Knowledge of the Luxury or Premium Fashion market