We have a great new role we are working with a well-established supplier who are looking for a CAD Operator. This is a great role for someone proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator to get their foot in the door to the design fashion industry.
Based in London you'll be supporting the design team in creating detailed, technical CAD's. They want someone who is eager to learn and progress withing the company.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Producing technical drawings from client specifications.
- Liaise with suppliers & factories directly.
- Updating and amending CAD's, technical packs and sheets.
- Liaising with the Design Manager to support on CAD workload.
- Good understanding of garment construction and technicalities.
- Highly proficient on Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop in producing fashion CAD's.
- Experience producing fashion design CAD's across any product area.
- The ability to understand technical drawings.
- Strong communication skills, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines.
- Someone who can work in a fast pace environment.
- Efficient with great attention to detail.