We are recruiting for a number of new opportunities for one of our clients who are a supplier of apparel of ladies , men's and childrenswear to several retailers in the UK and overseas. They have their own state of the art factories overseas and are financially sound and are looking at expanding their business and as such are looking to recruit well connected individuals with a proven track record of developing business with large retailers in the UK primarily supermarkets and or overseas retailers with large retail chains .
To be considered for this role you will need to have a knowledge of working with either Denim , Non Denim or Heavy Jersey across ladies, men's or childrenswear . This role will be based remotely and will involve you working closely with my clients design teams who are based in the UK .
Main Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Work with Design team to build commercial ranges for customers
- Bring on new business with large volume supermarkets / retailers
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Current contacts within one of the relevant product categories
- Knowledge of either Denim, Non Denim or Heavy Jersey
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role or from a buying background with a strong sales focus and a network of contacts
- Used to working in a faced paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure.