We have a well renowned company looking for a Telesales Consultant to make outbound sales cold-calls across various sectors (for example, hotels, universities, and hospitals) from both our clients extensive database and from your own research. You will also be responsible for researching and developing opportunities for new builds in all sectors. You will work alongside their excellent Sales team, based in our Head Office in Hertfordshire, reporting into the Commercial Director.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Calling and introducing the company to new customers with the view to sell them our products in a consultative and engaging way.
- Working all leads in a timely manner, taking ownership to achieve required conversion rates and average order value targets.
- Generating new business and following up leads with prospective customers.
- Managing and upkeeping the database and client records.
- Seizing all sales opportunities and up selling products and services where appropriate.
- Achieving sales and performance related targets.
- Liaising and passing on lead generations to the field sales team where appropriate
- Researching and developing opportunities for sales to New Builds across all sectors.
- Work closely with your manager to set personal objectives and plan how you will reach these.
- Frequently analysing the accounts to extend your knowledge on growth opportunities.
- Making a minimum of 70 outbound calls daily to new business prospects
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience in another business selling B2B in a similar sales environment.
- Outstanding communications & organisational skills
- Confident and proactive with an energetic approach to work
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to develop and own pipeline of new business sales
- Excellent time management, planning, and prioritising workloads
- Experience working towards monthly targets.
- Strong ability to overcome obstacles.
- Strong customer focus