We are seeking a highly skilled bridal seamstresses to strengthen our client's in-house team, Successful candidates will need to show attention to detail in all elements of alterations, including an in-depth understanding of construction and a high level of finish. You must be comfortable conducting fittings with accurate pinning and detailed written notes.
It is essential that you have experience of working with high end, designer wedding dresses.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Sewing and altering different styles of wedding dresses
- Reconstructing and restyling dresses
- Re-beading on dresses
- Being able to add and build up from existing dresses
- Doing quick repairs and adjustments on the spot
- At least 3 years experience in bridal alterations. Alterations on men suits.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure.
- Obtain good spoken and written English.
- Be able to complete work to deadlines and a very high standard and finish.
- You will be working with various dresses from different wedding dress designers and must
- Be used to working with delicate fabrics.
- An eye for detail and precision
- Ability to complete work with speed and accuracy
- Ability to communicate with workroom staff