We have an exciting new international opportunity for a Brand Manager to join a fantastic high quality childrenswear brand based over in Milan.
This childrenswear company is a newly founded eco-friendly who strive to create comfortable, sustainable, affordable garments for children and babies. They are looking for someone with Brand Manager experience in the fashion industry to help drive company strategy and represent their brand.
You will drive the company's presence in Milan with the support of a small team based in Bulgaria. You will manage your own diary, can work remotely in Milan or be based in their up-and-coming showroom with an office in the best trade area of Milan.
Main responsibilities include:
- Client facing, a strong communicator who participates in conversations with key clients and new potential business.
- Drive company strategy across advertising and marketing, exhibitions and fairs, sourcing of fabrics and suppliers.
- Constantly monitor and track the childrenswear fashion market, being aware of competitor activity.
- Participates in ideas and feedback in the development of each childrenswear collection.
- Attend, organise and represent the brand at exhibitions and fairs.
- Planning and working to agreed budgets.
- Awareness of relevant childrenswear factories/suppliers to potentially use for production.
- Analyse and review sales, take action on how to improve and regularly review best and worst sellers, preparing weekly and monthly reports where necessary.
- Create a line list of items in each collection - photo, colour, size, type of fabric, product number, production units.
- Experience working within the fashion industry, ideally childrenswear.
- Excellent communication skills, a go getter with the ability to think creatively to find solutions and deliver results in an ever-evolving industry.
- Outgoing, energetic and presentable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Wholesale and retail management experience.
- Ability to demonstrate achievements in growing sales and wholesale business.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong business acumen.