A unique opportunity has arisen for an exciting brand who are looking for an exceptional individual with a proven track record of working within a small fast-growing e commerce fashion business .to work closely with the MD in running this rapidly growing team, and to further support the ongoing growth of their dynamic brand and vision.This fashion brand is aimed at women who want to embrace life through adventure and fun, who want to feel empowered strong and look fabulous.
Duties within this role will be incredibly varied and the successful candidate will need to have a have a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. A large portion of the company's employees work remotely so being able to build relationships easily and being a strong communicator is essential.
You can be based from home, with some travel a few days a week to the West Midlands where the warehousing and distribution centre is based additional travel overseas to Spain where design is located may be required .
Main Responsibilities will include
- Development and growth of the team. Recruitment and coaching of staff
- Setting clear goals & expectations and holding people accountable to a high standard of excellence.
- Driving the company forward by inspiring teams to achieve results and perform at a high level.
- Resolving cross-department issues/discrepancies.
- Developing strategic initiatives for all areas of the business in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Improving operations, through innovative leading and insight.
- Generating new ideas through continuous learnings.
- Working closely with warehouse and distribution and anaylse costs and mange stock
- Close liaison with the Director to set up KPIs and company goals.
- Financial forecasting and planning.
- Managing budgets.
- Overseeing Sales Reporting functionality.
- Evaluating costs in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Knowing the competition and market trends to positively impact the business
- Have a proven record of implementing new systems to improve operations
- Great communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial knowledge & the ability to set budgets and forecast sales essential
- A proven ability working in a fast- paced environment with pressure to meet deadlines
- Can multi -task with excellent attention to detail
- Will be tenacious, assertive and determined attitude
- Commitment to quality and eye for detail
- Experience of managing remote teams
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Experience of working within a small fast-growing fashion business