I am recruiting for one of my clients who have a fabulous young womenswear brand currently stocked on one of the leading e-tail sites . As the brand is growing they are looking for someone to work on a consultancy basis to work alongside the Director and Design team to help with the strategic and logistical side of growing the brand as well as advising on growing their website and wholesale customer base .
If you have experience of working with small to medium brands and have a proven track record of growth and successes then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing sales figures and creating strategies to improve sales and beat targets .
- Working with design team to guide and direct to ensure correct product mix delivered at the right time .
- Full involvement in setting the business strategy to drive the business across correct platforms and markets
- Identifying the brand's position with the core marketplace and embedding improvements to increase marketability.
- Managing and developing accounts with high street retailers and e-tailers
- Developing the brands vision and business deliverables into engaging marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Achieving brand targets on commercial performance, customer engagement and ROI.
- E-commerce Management
- Understanding of the manufacturing process, shipping rates and improving margins and working with a design team
- Knowledge of brand building and Website development
- Previous Experience managing a similar Brand within womenswear fashion .
- Confident with interpreting figures and setting budgets
- Able to work with Design team and work closely with sales Director