This is an excellent opportunity to join this trend forward fashion company which is currently growing due to new brands being represented who offers career progression and development. You will join a friendly team to work on either menswear or boyswear trend led fashion.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months intern experience as a Garment Technologist admin assistant working for a brand, retailer, or supplier
Main responsibilities will include:
- To attend regular meetings with sales, design & product development, and customers to
- Understand development needs and effectively put into work any new samples required.
- Attend fit sessions, taking notes and communicating comments to customers & factories.
- Handle all submissions and approvals, lap dips, test reports
- Assist/produce clear and detailed technical specifications and prepare technical packs for factories.
- Ensure all technical information is kept up to date, samples and production samples & any necessary revisions
- Monitor samples through the development process using the critical path to ensure that they meet deadline dates, are to a high quality standard and meet all required specifications
- Maintain office administration procedures and systems.
- Fashion or garment related degree or similar study, and 6-months practical industry experience
- A passion for Menswear or Boyswear would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of garment construction, ensuring standards are matched to customer specification through liaison with factory, customer and colleagues
- Highly organised.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage key deadlines.
- Self-motivated, someone who thrives on responsibility.
- A problem solver who can work independently, and as part of the technical team