A fantastic and very exciting opportunity has become available to join a new watch boutique opening in Liverpool. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Supervisor ready for their next step or Assistant Manager looking for a new opportunity.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Train, supervise and motivate employees to achieve the goals of the store.
- Plan, organise and prioritise for yourself and the team to ensure optimum use of available time. Delegate tasks to the team as required.
- Motivate and develop team performance, ensuring focus on conversion and customer service.
- Produce team rotas.
- Monitor employee's performance, assisting the Store Manager with performance management, training and coaching of team.
- Assist in the implementation of induction programs for all new employees.
- Minimise shrinkage by careful monitoring of all monies
- Ensure stock management policies and processes are implemented and followed at all
- Accurate reporting of all administration
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Ensure products are displayed in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to motivate colleagues and raise morale
- Passion to develop colleagues with the ability to provide constructive and positive feedback and share knowledge in both product and customer interaction
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding the expectations of customers in all interactions
- Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs
- Uses initiative to support the Store Manager in running the store and providing ideas for improvements
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, ability to manage performance and strong motivational skills.
- Commitment to their own development and development of their team.
- Strong organisational and planning skills; ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines.
- Previous retail management/supervisory experience in fashion or accessories