A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager role joining a vibrant and inspiring womenswear brand.
You will be responsible for maximising sales and ensuring that every customer receives an excellent shopping experience. Also playing an active role in managing motivating and developing the store team.
To be considered for this role, you will currently be an existing Assistant Manager or a Senior Supervisor within a womenswear retail environment looking for your next challenge.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- in the absence of the Store Manager take full responsibility for the store including security people management and general store performance
- Support managing stock levels and ensuring stock control processes are in place to minimise loss
- Ensuring that promotions, sales, and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Drive performance and sales through a luxury experience of customer service
- Work with the Store Manager on strategies to upsell and increase the sales
- Representing the brand as a strong brand ambassador
- Ensuring all VM standards are implemented and maintained
- Previous retail management experience
- Have a positive attitude
- Be passionate about the customer and have a keen interest in fashion
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, and ability to manage performance through strong motivational skills
- Solid organiser and planner with ability to prioritise delegate and meet deadlines