We have a really exciting opportunity for a trend lead designer with 0-2 years retail or supplier experience. The role is across women's jersey multi products but mens and kids experience would be a plus but not a necessity, for an established brand looking to grow in the UK market.
They are looking for a feminine trend led handwriting and there will be opportunities to grow within the brand.
This role is hybrid with 2/3 days working from home
Main responsibilities will include:
- Trend research and presentation
- Designing commercial womenswear ranges to a high standard.
- Customer and sampling correspondence such as CAD development, tech packs, fabric development.
- Assisting with customer accounts via email & in meetings.
- Communicating with factories on fabric and garment development.
- Organising samples
- Degree or HND in fashion design (or equivalent)
- Very trend driven.
- Commercially aware
- Understanding knowledge of Jersey & Sweat fabrications
- Great Adobe photoshop and illustrator skills
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic to deliver and meet deadlines
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Clear communicator
- A great team player and keen to learn