We are working on behalf of a well-established high-street supplier who are looking for a Womenswear Assistant Designer within wovens to join their friendly team. you will work closely with the Senior designer, aswell as several other members of the design team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some really exciting accounts for the UK high street, working closely with buyers on a variety of projects. The right candidate should have previous supplier experience in designing woven multi-products, a keen commercial eye with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research and high street competitor analysis.
- Liaise with factories overseas and design commercial
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through the presentation of designs.
- Creating commercially and industry level designs across Womenswear/Wovens
- 2-3 years experience
- CAD skills must be extremely high
- Organisation is essential
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
- Keen and eager to learn
- Bubbly and Confident personality