Our client is a beautiful luxury cosmetics brand looking to recruit a dynamic Area Trainer for the South of Germany area. Ideally this person will live in Munich or Frankfurt. This is a really great opportunity to join a renowned brand in a diverse role where you will support the development of the store-based Business Managers and Artists by delivering virtual training, classroom training and shop-floor coaching to drive performance. The right candidate will be passionate about the cosmetics industry, always deliver exceptional customer service reporting into the Education Manager.
Main Responsibilities Will include:
- Taking direction from the Education Manager, lead the effective and inspirational delivery of defined training material
- Full Curriculum facilitation including induction and developmental training.
- Operational business management & area education strategy.All new launch NPD training, learning & development training, and intermediate artistry training.
- Monitor KPIs to measure the impact of training delivered
- Working in collaboration with the Area Manager, define a training and development plan for the area to achieve retail expectations
- Accelerating high potential/high performance individuals using the development pathway, internal learning management system and certification process
- Managing and addressing under-performance
- Succession planning for the area and across areas
- Deliver the agreed training plan for the area within the defined timeframes and reflecting the changing needs of the business
- Regular, effective, and focused store visits with clear objectives, agreed KPIs, and rigorous follow-up
- Area meetings delivered in collaboration with the Area Manager
- Leading by example on counter and during events both virtually and in store
- Experience working within the beauty industry
- Proven experience in coaching to deliver high performance
- Clear, consistent and motivational communication style
- Excellent presentation skills and classroom delivery
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how to build capability to drive growth
- Able to identify training needs, learning outcomes and deliver content and coaching to meet these
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Positive approach
- Independent and proactive working style
- Enjoys working at pace
- Must be able to travel within the region and, if required, globally.
- Must speak German