FASHION GRADUATES - Fantastic opportunity to start your career with an incredibly successful company.
We are looking for a highly motivated, confident individual to join our clients established, yet growing, license company.
They are looking for an Approvals Co-ordinator to join a growing team based in Hertfordshire.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career within the license and apparel industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for timely approval of products with the licensors, liaising closely with the design, sales, and Merchandising teams in-house.
- To assist the Design, Sales & Merchandising teams, submitting concepts and samples to licensors
- Managing and prioritising submissions stages. Design concept, samples, and production.
- Directing feedback to relevant departments.
- Reviewing quality of samples
- Checking files/concepts ensuring they are suitable for approval.
- Liaising with suppliers and licensors.
- Upkeep of sample stock room and showrooms
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Passionate about licensed product and fashion.
- Some knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop hugely beneficial.
- Licensing industry experience a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.