We are currently recruiting an Admin Assistant to join a leading Womenswear Supplier to the UK High Street. To work in their technical department If you have a passion for clothing and a strong eye for detail this may be the role for you.
Previous Garment Technology experience would be advantageous but not essential for this role. My client wants a candidate who is passionate about the industry. This role would be ideal for a graduate with some placement experience or a recent grad looking to learn and with excellent admin and organisational skills .
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing the team's sample tracker.
- Photographing samples as and when they come into the office.
- Checking sample submissions to ensure they meet required specifications from the original briefs.
- Supporting the team to ensure timely fitting and approvals of orders in line with the critical paths.
- Liaising with factories and clients regarding sample submissions.
- Attending fit sessions with several key accounts our client supplies into.
- Assisting the technical team across Knitwear, Jerseywear and Outerwear.
- Working closely with the Technical Director on wearer trials and other project work.
Personal Specifications :
- Passionate about fashion and how garments are made.
- Fashion related degree required.
- Eager to learn.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
- A good team player but also able to work at own initiative.
- Strong Admin and excel skills.
- Organised and methodical in your approach to work.