We have a brilliant opportunity for a fashion Account Manager to join a fashion studio based in London who manufacture ladies woven separates and dresses supplying premium fashion to the UK High Street. They are looking for someone who is very ambitious and hands on and would like to become a Senior Account manager.
The company is very much design led so the ideal candidate will be working closely with the Designer. You will also be getting involved with the fabric suppliers, and must be up to date on all the trends.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Daily contact with clients and managing client expectations to a high standard.
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients.
- Cost price & Delivery negotiations on all product with the production team.
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling.
- Develop seasonal strategies.
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner.
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates.
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples.
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management.
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers.
- Good understanding of margins and working with Merchandisers and Buyers.
- Proven track record of success within a similar role in ladieswear fashion either from a retailer or supplier.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet.
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload.