Our Client is a supplier of readymade garments and has had a presence in the UK for over 20 years.
They are looking for an Account Manager to cover Maternity Leave in their Nightwear and Athleisure Department.
A competitive package is available for the most suitable candidate; who must be highly professional, have superb organisational skills and be an excellent communicator at all levels.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with Buyers/customers/ Far East teams on a day to day issues
- Required to build and maintain good working relationships with customers and within the team
- Monitoring the critical path sent by the far East team to the customers
- Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- General Admin, keeping clear records of submits and approvals
- In conjunction with the design team, present new product to customers
- Should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree on cost prices with customers & factories
- Excellent administration skills
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers, and manufacturers
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- To be an active member of the team
- To conduct any other duties as reasonably required by the company
- Flexible and hands-on - Ability to adapt to changing circumstances quickly
- Demonstrate product knowledge and experience of liaising with the Far East
- Be a proactive, open-minded team player
- Great communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Excellent Computer/IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Organised - Ability to organise own workload
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have a friendly and personable disposition
- Willingness to undertake UK travel
- Experience in the Fashion Industry of at least 4-5 years