Due to continued growth and success my client is looking for a Mens Account Manager to work with one of their key volume accounts, Next.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of building successful relationships with Buyers and growing business incrementally. You will have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy being involved in developing product, sourcing, staying up to date with trends and working closely with design teams.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a high successful account and develop your career within a successful business. To be considered for this role you will need to have a menswear background and have worked across Next.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and manage existing and new customer relationships.
- Liaise with the overseas factories and monitoring the critical path.
- Negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers.
- Work in conjunction with garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects.
- Attend customer meetings and present the menswear multi-product ranges alongside design.
- Provide guidance and assistance to design teams to ensure product development aligns with internal strategy and customer strategy.
- Experience working in a buying or account management role with experience across Next.
- Experience working with factories abroad especially Far East and Bangladesh.
- Good understanding of menswear garments and be detail orientated.
- Willing to learn and hungry for success.
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner.