We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a reputable Woven and Jersey supplier to the trend led high street fashion retailers on a Maternity Cover. You will be responsible for managing key accounts, taking final decisions and negotiating.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working on all customer costing/enquiries and
- taking final decisions on margins
- negotiating to maintain a healthy bottom line across orders/accounts.
- Taking views across volume and smaller all store orders.
- Raising orders on our online system,
- booking cloth and
- initiating critical paths for all orders.
- Offering solutions and cross costing/sourcing on orders to make sure they are secured, by thinking commercially and understanding the needs of the customer.
- Communicating with Rep office in Vietnam for order negotiation.
- Overseeing merchandiser and following up on orders through to delivery,
- Working with the design team to engineer products for customer retail price points and trend.
- Ensuring we are covering all best-selling product/fabric move-ons in a timely manner across seasons to continue to secure volume programs and offer design/fabric and innovation for moving forward, making sure we close the gap between us and our competitors.
- Minimum 5 years experience within an Account Manager position with a reputable supplier.
- Being fully aware of the market and high street stores/product and direction by store/social media research as well as working closely with buying teams to stay up to date on sales feedback and figures weekly.
- Confidently holding regular sales meetings with the customers to show new product/fabrics alongside the designer.
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers