Due to continued growth and success my client is expanding and looking for an Account Manager with a previous track record of working on the supplier side of fashion. You will be managing large accounts across their retail clients covering jersey multiproducts including nightwear, activewear and loungewear.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate good relationships with buyers, be personable and have several years working in a similar role for a supplier.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all orders in an organised and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload