Our client works with all the young trend led E-tailers and are looking for a new Account Manager to manage existing accounts and also help bring in new accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the internal teams and customers
- Communicate with all styles through from development till production
- Arranging sales appointments along with conducting sales appointments, liaising with UK high street retail buyers
- Raise PO's and Critical Path management till delivery
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, co-ordinating samples/ swatches with the customers and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Following after customer meetings - ie, photographing garments, making copies of prints etc
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels
- Being readily available to answer customer emails / phonecalls
- Creating reports on potential sales, wholesale marketing
- sales performance for all samples.
- Previous sales experience, preferably womenswear, is required
- Must have experience presenting to customers
- Proven track record in clothing sales into high street retailers is required.
- Looking for a dynamic, driven and fashion focused person.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in young, women's fast fashion is a must.