A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager based in lovely offices in Central London with their own design studio and in-house production team. You must have experience working within the fashion industry, preferably with a supplier and be able to manage current live accounts and identify areas of growth with new customer bases.
Our client is an established supplier based in central London, working with fast paced fashion brands in a dynamic and creative environment.
For this role, you must have in- depth knowledge of women's soft wovens, manufacturing, fabric sourcing experience, and managing customer accounts.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working closely with the design team developing products to sit in line with customers prices and lead time requirement
- Attending customer meetings and tracking development from initiation to order confirmation
- Liaising closely with the production team regarding costings
- Raising purchase orders and critical path management
- Proactively seeking opportunities across new product areas and customer bases
- Negotiating prices, margins and lead times
- Fabric sourcing, attending fabric fairs and schedule meetings with mills/agents
Person Specifications: :
- Must have a strong eye for product and an affiliation with design
- Must be good at building customer relationships
- Managing workload and prioritising efficiently