We have an amazing new role for one of my clients who are a lovely supplier with a great reputation in the market who are looking for a good strong and experienced Account Manager to manage their existing High Street Accounts like Top Shop, River Island, Primark and Urban Outfitters.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team who has a recent proven track record in dealing with large volume retailers within the UK covering ladies jersey multi products.
You must have good strong jersey knowledge
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all orders in an organised and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload