A fantastic opportunity has arrived to work for a supplier of women's high fashion to several favoured online retailers. This role will be working alongside the sales director and managing existing accounts to expand current product offering.
This is a great opportunity, and you will need to be fashion-focused, creative, dynamic and have a strong personality to be able to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment. Above all, you will need possess confidence in presenting to buyers and passionate about young current fashion. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in account management.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with an internal design and sales team manging young fast fashion accounts.
- Communicate all styles from development all the way through to production.
- Arranging sales appointments liaising with UK high street retail Buyers.
- Raise PO's and Critical Path management through to delivery.
- Manage Booking stock with clients.
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, co-ordinating samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Following customer meetings - i.e., photographing garments, making copies of prints etc.
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels.
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls.
- Creating reports on potential sales, wholesale marketing.
- The ideal candidate must have previous wholesale sales experience working for an established UK-based fashion supplier at an assistant or junior account management level.
- Possess excellent trend awareness, garment construction, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- You must be immensely passionate about fashion and keen to develop a successful career within wholesale account management.
- Proficient user of Excel/ Outlook and other Microsoft programs.
- Be efficient with great attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team.
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities.
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships
- Must be open to travelling to Manchester once a fortnight.