An Account Manager with experience is needed to join a fashion supplier who supply to major high street E-tailers. You will be responsible for bringing in new business from the UK Supermarkets and UK High Street maintaining strong customer relationships and managing the on time delivery of products.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years minimum experience in a similar role with a fashion supplier.
Please note this is a part time position
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building accounts and establishing relationships with various high street retailers and grocers such as Tesco and Sainsburys
- Attending weekly customer meetings in order to select the range
- Organising and attending meetings with Buyers
- Managing the development of critical paths
- Negotiation of sales / cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers
- Management of products from quote through to completion
- Ensure customers product is delivered to the correct specification and on time
- Responsible for maintaining and growing customer accounts
- Presenting and negotiating contracts with new customers / retailers
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies
- Liaising with the merchandising, buying and design teams
- MUST have experience in a similar role, ideally working for a fast paced fashion supplier.
- MUST have current contacts for UK High Street buyers
- Be computer literate - especially Excel and Word
- Have strong communication skills