Our client are an established homewares company offering trend set designs and quality products offering design-led sourcing and manufacturing supplying to several world-leading retailers They are currently looking at expanding their UK and international market and seeking a well-connected individual with a strong background in homewares particularly within Cushions, throws, Rugs, Poufs ,Wall art and Bathmats .
This role could be suitable for either an account mananger, agent or buyer with relevant product experience This role would be based from home and liasing with their overseas office in India and travelling to see buyers when required.
Main Responsibilities will include:-
- Developing strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within the account.
- Understanding the customer's requirements and the opportunities and barriers to growing the business and developing a strategic plan.
- Using insight and initiative to bring about required changes in the account and the product ranges to win new business and implement growth plans.
- Work closely with factories, design, buying, and technical teams to foster a 'one team' approach to develop and deliver an excellent product on time.
- To understand shifting trends and patterns that emerge and confidently make recommendations based on observation and analysis.
- Proven track record within Homewares as an Account Manager, buyer or agent
- A confident persona with a strong degree of presence and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and strong on collaboration.
- Open to travelling to international offices/factories
- Prior experience working with or for large high street retailers.
- A positive attitude and determination to see projects through to completion.
- Inspires confidence in others to get behind a goal and move initiatives forwards.
- Assumes responsibility for the account, managing all activity with accuracy and attention to detail as well as responsiveness.