A great opportunity has arisen for large childrenswear supplier with offices in Europe who are looking for an experienced childrenswear account manager to join their London based team. Already supplying some of the best retailers across Europe they are now looking for someone who can expand their business within the Uk market who has an established reputation within Childrenswear dealing with Uk retailers.
This really is an exciting time to be joining a successful, stable, and growing company.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales for UK retailers of which the candidate will have complete ownership.
- Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
- Understanding key trends and having the 'eye' for fashion
- Understanding fabric and print developments across multi product
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team
- Previous Account Management experience within childrenswear .
- Must have an established network of buyers with either supermarkets / high street retailers /e -tailers
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Proven Sales Record
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner