We are excited to be recruiting for an amazing sustainable Childrenswear brand seeking a brilliant and Account Manager to join their sales team in Germany.
With a background in sales or buying within the apparel market, you will be building and developing relationships within retail, wholesale and digital commerce sectors.
As an Account Manager you will develop and grow current and new independent and key accounts, through a business to business, consultative and commercial approach.
Main responsibilities Will Include:
- To fully support the German Sales team in executing best in class sales campaigns to reach new customers.
- To manage, develop and grow current and new brick-based & digital trade customers.
- Upholding the high standards of integrity, ethics and values for both the brand and the company in all areas of operation and interaction.
- Responsible for planning and accountable for the delivery of territory account objectives and all commercial targets / KPI's (e.g., Appointments, Sales, Margin, Costs, Market Share, New Business)
- Develop close working relationships with clients
- Conduct seasonal business reviews looking closely at performance & opportunity.
- Reporting insights and analysis into the Sales Manager.
- Identify business opportunities and trade marketing activity to increase on-line and in-store brand awareness and brand visibility
- Play a key role in the delivery of the seasonal sales & marketing activity with each trade customer within defined portfolio.
- Develop close working relationships at all levels, with all assigned trade customers through a commercial, consultative, business to business approach.
- You'll have an appreciation and experience in delivering on targets in a sales or buying role within a retail or wholesale channel.
- You will be a strong brand ambassador who is highly motivated and conscientious.
- Highly experienced in sales or buying with 5 years minimum
- Ideally gained within a premium textile, organic brand and preferably with experience working with brands supplying Germany.
- Must be data driven with experience of creating reports, interpreting data and providing analysis
- Creative and innovative thinker and 'out of the box' problem solver.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Able to manage and self-motivate. Consistently demonstrate drive, energy, and resilience to work in an agile trading environment.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines with a willingness to travel throughout Germany.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.