This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a leading Fashion supplier of high street ladieswear. Due to continued success they are looking for a graduate for a 6 month Account Manager Administrator contract.
You will be assisting the Account Managers with all their admin and learning about the fashion industry and how it manufactuers clothing for the UK high street.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gather sampling information to assist the account management team in costing/order confirmation and generate costing thumbnails.
- Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
- Raise Sales orders and order confirmation sheets to be passed to merchandising team/factories and customers.
- Cost price amendments on confirmed orders
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings
- Managing production sample library
- Coordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- Daily sample chasing working with internal teams and external factories
- General administrative support for the account management team.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Administration experience
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident
- Interest in the clothing industry is a must!
- IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product knowledge in knit/jersey and outerwear preferred but not essential
- Must be good communicator via multiple channels