Are you an experienced account manager with a strong supplier background looking for a new challenge in anfast-paced successful multiproduct environment? If so, I have a fabulous opportunity with my client looking for an individual who can continue to grow their existing accounts with major retailers and supermarkets across all departments covering jersey, knitwear, and outerwear.
A strong proven track record in a similar role is essential for this role working with high turnover fashion retailers who can demonstrate a track record of building successful relationships with buyers and who have a good eye for product,knitwear experience is advantageous but not essential.
This is a Hybrid role with a mix of office and wfh.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all orders in an organised and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients
- Actioning Buyers' requests resampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Managing high-volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role
- Knitwear experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience working with Bangladesh is highly advantageous
- Dynamic, hands-on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills & able to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload