I have a very exciting opportunity to join a premium lifestyle performance brand designing for their womenswear collection. My client is known for their high quality and style. This person would have worked with quality fabrics and have a true passion for living an outdoor, active lifestyle. Experience designing Athleisure and Activewear is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable global business offering progression and growth opportunities. To be based in their central London design Studio
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for designing the trend led collection, and for updating the fabric, techniques, washes and fit of the Collection.
- 3 - 5 years Design experience with excellent multiproduct knowledge including outerwear, excellent knowledge of fabrics and a good understanding of garment construction.
- You will be highly creative and trend driven, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deadline pressure.
- You will have the ability to take initiative and work as part of a team, with good communication skills and excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Analyse sales figures/ orders, and being ahead of trend and consumer
- Constantly upgrade the fabric quality, fitting and product according to the trend and market demands
- Constantly source latest offers/ trimmings/ fabrics/ treatments/
- Strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional talent and feeling for premium performance designs.
- Creative design flair/ Strong sense for fast moving trends
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics and attention to details is an absolute must
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop/ Illustrator)
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Strong team player with ability to work on a one to one basis with local buyers
- English skills (minimum communication level), both written and spoken