My client is looking for a Senior Account Manager across ladies fashion, This is a great opportunity for a Buyer/Buying manager who would like to transfer their skills to Account Management.
You will have a previous track record of working with high turnover ladieswear fashion retailers either high street or supermarkets. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of building successful relationships understanding what buyers are looking for and growing business incrementally.
You will be managing multi fashion products across jersey and woven, manufactured in Turkey. You will have a great eye for product and you will be working closely with an extensive design team based in the UK and Turkey well as production and operational teams based in Turkey. Strong collaboration skills are required and you will be responsible for creating a cohesion across ranges and how they are presented.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate strong relationships with teams, and have relevant experience with a background in retail buying. Experience with Next would be an advantage.
This role is based in London with travel to customers and some Hybrid flexibility.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Daily contact with clients and managing customer expectations to a high standard.
- Maintaining and nurturing strong relationships with customers
- Cost price & Delivery negotiations on all product with the production team.
- Actioning sampling and working with design teams to exceed customer expectations. Managing critical path deadlines and troubleshooting.
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner.
- Liaise with the team in Turkey and provide regular reports and updates to management.
- Daily Liaison and coordination with Design teams and other managers on product and development for customers.
- Good understanding of margins and working with Merchandisers and Buyers.
- Proven track record of success within in ladies volume fashion.
- Next experience preferred
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet.
- Able to work under pressure with autonomy
- Self motivated but also a great team player
- A people person with excellent communication skills
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload.