We are currently working with one of the top three leading suppliers of young fashion jersey wear to the high street retailers across the UK and Europe.
They are looking for a Senior Women's Graphic and Jerseywear Designer to work primarily on graphics but also be competent at designing shapes. The ideal candidate will be strong on designing and selling fashion graphic/casual jerseywear to the young fast fashion high street retailers within the UK and Europe.
You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design current young women's graphics and jersey trend led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend meetings to discuss ranges
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Previous experience working as Ladies Graphics and Casual Jerseywear Designer
- Ideally used to working with and supplying High Street Fashion Retailers such as ASOS, River Island and Inditex group
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Experience in working on garment costings would be advantageous
- Ability to draft garment specifications
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMITTED CURRENT DESGIN AND CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO