A new opportunity has arisen for a Swimwear Wholesales Manager who is well connected selling onto the luxury E-tailers platforms and luxury department stores and independents.
Main responsibilities will include :
- Seasonal budgets and business development, negotiating OTB and planning expansion with new and existing clients.
- Determine sale plans and seasonal budget to achieve.
- Seasonal product and price analysis of the collection in relation to market demand.
- Selling the collections to department stores as well as multi-brand independents, working with customers to ensure a balanced and commercial merchandise selection.
- Regular client visits to develop relationships with all customers, identifying opportunities for the brand and have a better knowledge and understanding of the market.
- Weekly sell-thru analysis to monitor brand performance and identify opportunities.
- Monitoring markdown activity and suggesting alternatives to protect brand image.
- Prepare a seasonal SWOT analysis per product category and analyse best sellers / worst sellers.
Person Specifications :
- Experience in a Wholesale sales management role preferably within premium swimwear Brand
- Experience of seasonal budgets and business development
- Product and price analysis
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
- Planning and organisational skills
- Commercial acumen
- Leadership capabilities
- Meets all areas and targets in line with company requirements
- Thinks strategically
- Acts decisively