An opportunity has arisen for my client who are a leading womenswear supplier to large retailers throughout the UK. Due to a demanding workload they are looking for an individual with at least 3 years experience working with suppliers and having exposure to dealing with factories and managing the critical path who also has a strong personality and would look in the future into working more on account management side .
For this role my client is looking for someone who is able to work in a fast paced environment and can take responsibility, communicates well and has a dynamic and outgoing personality.
Main duties of this role will include:
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle
- Supporting the sales team with any admin help they require
- Following all requirements from the point of order to the sealing of the style so that delivery is maintained.
- Setting the critical paths for all the customer orders and ensuring these are kept.
- Inputting data & Maintaining Critical Path Software.
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues.
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Dealing with all bulk fabric submission
- Order placements and updates.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Previous experience working for a supplier preferred
- Sales oriented with an outgoing personality
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in Bangladesh and China
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be extremely organised.