A great new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser to join a successful suppliers of ladies wear to UK High Street retailers. They are looking for an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser to join their lovely friendly team based in great modern offices in London.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle
- Supporting the sales team.
- Following all requirements from the point of order to the sealing of the style so that delivery is maintained.
- Setting the critical paths for all the customer orders and ensuring these are kept.
- Inputting data & Maintaining Critical Path Software.
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues.
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Chasing up samples and lab dips.
- Creating cost sheets.
- Order placements and updates.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories.
- Visual check & querying any issues with factories if necessary.
Person specification :
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment for value retailer.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.