We are recruiting for one of the UK's top suppliers delivering quality ladieswear to premium and high street retailers both in the uk and overseas. They are looking for an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser looking for a new challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company in a dynamic role. The right candidate will have experience liaising with Chinese factories and great attention to detail managing the critical path.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working within a team of merchandisers and reporting to the Head of merchandising
- Independently manage the critical path for own labels of the company.
- Liaising with the buying and planning departments on seasonal buying plans and following through with suppliers on the production process.
- Liaising with suppliers/factories to obtain confirmation on delivery dates, costs, and any other related queries.
- Following the whole process through as required from placing orders, dealing with MOQ's, production to the shipment of stock.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience gained in the same role is essential.
- Strong supplier background.
- Understanding of design and development processes from concept to production.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to multitask with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Confident and assertive.